Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas is a comin'












Ahh the joys of family in the holiday season. Lots of Love, Joy, and plenty of whole hearted Laughter to go around. Mix that in with some Christmas balls and ''pine'' needles and yup we're ready to decorate! Christmas decorations started early this 28th of November with some Egg Nog, Nutt crakers, and Great Grandma's snowflakes. As I drove the hour and a half back to my small apartment, snow started to flutter by, and I realized how incredibly blessed and thoroughly thankful I am for Family togetherness during the holidays.

4 comments:

JeffAngie said...

nice work again punkin

Love Da

PS get the car all figured out?

Susan Cowger said...

Amen--the Christmas season begins with a good Thanks Giving! Love you!

Craig and Bethany said...

You totally capture the spirit of celebration. You could make Christmas cards with those! It's all how you really capture moments we've all felt. Really lets us enter in!

JeffAngie said...

Thanks Rosie. I love you. Mom