Sunday, November 9, 2008

One of those shots...


I think this will always be one of my favorite photographs. It was after I took this photo that I realized I was the artist and the camera is merely my tool. I can do that with a camera? This looks like art.(a totaly mind exploding moment.) Made me want to explore more about this amazing thing called photography. Its reality yet it is so not. Photography: an illusion, making something so ordinary apear romanitc. I love it, I just love it!

4 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Okay, I just called to Craig that he has to see a super cool pic. That is AWESOME! I totally love how your pics let me catch a frame of your life. Camera as a tool, I couldn't have put it better. Art!!

Meaghan M. said...

This is fantastic Rose Bud.

Susan Cowger said...

Of course! There you are in that drop of water.

Caleb A. said...

This is crazy...Annie actually told me about this one! U won the fair prize with it right?