Someday I am going to have a beautiful garden to take care of, but for now I live in an apartment...all the flowers are gone now, so I look at their photos to give me a little sunshine.
Ahhh.... just what I needed to see today after the constant dreary weather! Thank you for that pick-me-up! Those pics are beautiful. If you ever need a couple difficult human subjects, you know where to find them :)
i love the yellow daisies. my favourite photo of the bunch. while i was in london i went to the premiere of the wildlife photographer of the year exibition. stunning stunning pictures. made me cry. & your pictures remind me of the ones in london. check out the online gallery of the images. loving you. loving that you're doing what you love.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
5 comments:
Ahhh.... just what I needed to see today after the constant dreary weather! Thank you for that pick-me-up! Those pics are beautiful. If you ever need a couple difficult human subjects, you know where to find them :)
Ahh, a breath of fresh air. I can almost smell summer looking at those pics. Thanks!!
A flower girl--a girl after my own heart.
Okay, needed another summer fix. Ahhh... Also, you captured two of my favorite flowers!
i love the yellow daisies. my favourite photo of the bunch.
while i was in london i went to the premiere of the wildlife photographer of the year exibition. stunning stunning pictures. made me cry. & your pictures remind me of the ones in london.
check out the online gallery of the images. loving you. loving that you're doing what you love.
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/onlineGallery.do
Post a Comment