







Who doesn't love a good pillow fight? Mix that with extremely expensive (school owned might I add) lighting equipment and you've got your self a good time. errr wait, girls could you be a little more confined with your trashing of the pillows? Yeah a five foot radius is about right..haha. All we needed was feathers and a fan...but I decided against that after I realized I would be the lucky girl to clan up all that goose down. Also thought fellow students working at the computers in the studio would rather feathers not stick in their key boards . I love my roommates, I think we were laughing 90% of the time I was shooting. I am so so blessed and so loving Photography School.

2 comments:
Love the sequence!Colors design, you do it without thinking. We must talk about the lighting thing...I have big gaps in my abilities here......:-) And obviously you get it!
What fun! Who doesn't LOVE a good pillow fight?!! Great pics!
Post a Comment