It was an ominous bank of hazy fog... No Trespassing?!?!... I think not.Love the pics Em, miss ya when Im not w/ yasee you soon!-Pete
The trees and the barbed wire are spectacular!! You almost ascribe human characteristics to them. Love 'em!
That one drop on the barbed wire--ohhh man, which I could capture it like you. I have to go back and look at that one drop again.
If you click on the pic, there is actually a sister drop down below it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was an ominous bank of hazy fog... No Trespassing?!?!... I think not.
Love the pics Em,
miss ya when Im not w/ ya
see you soon!
-Pete
The trees and the barbed wire are spectacular!! You almost ascribe human characteristics to them. Love 'em!
That one drop on the barbed wire--ohhh man, which I could capture it like you. I have to go back and look at that one drop again.
If you click on the pic, there is actually a sister drop down below it!
Post a Comment