Monday, March 9, 2009

Sugar Sugar



5 comments:

JeffAngie said...

you are my sweet girl I love you Dad

Craig and Bethany said...

Oh, I'm just dying for a cupcake now! I suppose it's the sweetness in the photographer that can make a cupcake it's sweetest self. Love your photos.

Pete said...

ahhh, sugar sugar do-do do-do do do
ahhh, honey honey do-do do do do
you are my candy girl.. and you got me wantin' you...

who else likes the word cupcake? yeah, almost as good as the cupcake itself.

I am eating one of those picture perfect mini-cupcakes as we speak... mmm

I love your blog!

-Pete

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Awesome pictures! In the hospital with baby Jude, incase you haven't heard :)

Susan Cowger said...

Ok--I guess those must be baby Jude's cupcakes...or maybe Dana's...in any case I like the pic where you stacked 'em up. Relates to the gonna-have-one-better-have-two-or-three in me.