Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twist





4 comments:

Daniel and Cerissa said...

I love that bird's eye view of Susan working... so cool!

Pete said...

Hey that's my momma!

Once again Rose, you put people at ease when you take photos of them.

The angles and views of these five pics in particular are really sweet.

It's interesting to me (aka:amateur) how some photographs look better (technical word) than others. Sometimes I dont even think I really understand why, just that they are.

Your photos have that almost indefineable quality... again and again.

bueno Rose Emily.

-pete

Susan Cowger said...

Hey, that's me! It was so fun chatting while you worked. My faves?--the first and the last. The first I didn't even know you took (my feet would have made a dorky smile if they knew). It completely feels like me, without me having to arrange myself.The last one gives you all the clues as to who I am with some eye contact for punctuation. Cool!

Craig and Bethany said...

How in the world do you capture the essence of a person?! I think of you as a catalyst. You bring out the best in people and then snap a shot of it. Fabulous.