SO easy to tell the personality of these --you must be easy to be around when you are photographing people because even though these ladies are posed, they look at home in their skin.
Okay, you are SOOOO hired for portraits. I feel like I'd look pretty if you took MY picture no matter the day, time, or circumstance. You are great at pics!
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
4 comments:
True Beauties!! Beautiful job, Rosie.
SO easy to tell the personality of these --you must be easy to be around when you are photographing people because even though these ladies are posed, they look at home in their skin.
Well put momma. Em, you definately bring out the comfy smiles in people.. not the staged smiles.. the comfy ones. You are good.
Talk to you soon.
-Pete
p.s. do you have any more mini cupcakes for me eat?? :)
Okay, you are SOOOO hired for portraits. I feel like I'd look pretty if you took MY picture no matter the day, time, or circumstance. You are great at pics!
Post a Comment