"Feel the rhythm! Feel the ride!, Get on up! It's bob-sled time!" couldnt resist, I love that movie like I love your photos. There something about that stubby backed chair one that makes me smile...excellent LUMBAR! eh? I would like to sit in one please. Awesome other pics too! You're pretty darn good at what you do Em.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
5 comments:
"Feel the rhythm! Feel the ride!, Get on up! It's bob-sled time!" couldnt resist, I love that movie like I love your photos. There something about that stubby backed chair one that makes me smile...excellent LUMBAR! eh? I would like to sit in one please. Awesome other pics too! You're pretty darn good at what you do Em.
-Pete
Hear ye, hear ye all rut dwellers! Rhythm is satisfying and essential. Even humorous (three chairs looking the way I feel after a swim hahaha).
..and oh yes! I do feel the rhythm! ..and I feel the ride!
-Pete
Totally feel it! My whole day has been a boggle woggle line of chairs...
Love 'em!
I love the colors. Makes me want to paint my walls :)
What do you say, should we get together and hang out soon?
Post a Comment