I like the way you capture beauty. I find myself looking around me, seeing beauty and thinking, "Rose would like to take a picture of that I bet." I am glad you went to Nevada to see your buddies and see things thru your lens. Love, Mom
Hello Rosie Dear!! Your Dad told me about this sight and I love the pictures. Especially the of the the airplane wing and the ground below. And the one of the falls where it does indeed look like glass! What a unique eye you have! I miss you, and now I can keep up with you through your pictures. Love Ginny (or Mrs. Knecht or Evie's Mom)
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
5 comments:
Wow, COOL!! Love the immensity of the sky, so blue, so big, so sky! The rock, people, ground, love it all.
Those skies!!! ohhh, the color of the rock against the blue--nothing sets off blue like burnt sienna.
I like the way you capture beauty. I find myself looking around me, seeing beauty and thinking, "Rose would like to take a picture of that I bet."
I am glad you went to Nevada to see your buddies and see things thru your lens. Love, Mom
Hello Rosie Dear!! Your Dad told me about this sight and I love the pictures. Especially the of the the airplane wing and the ground below. And the one of the falls where it does indeed look like glass! What a unique eye you have! I miss you, and now I can keep up with you through your pictures. Love Ginny (or Mrs. Knecht or Evie's Mom)
Nice babe, you caught all the best parts of Vegas. how do you do it?
-pete
Post a Comment