Friday, January 16, 2009

Generations of Love




I Love you Grandma Fisler.

5 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

It's as if you can see a person's whole life in their hands - gesture, touch and form...beautiful.

Susan Cowger said...

Amazing--I was just wishing I had some pics I took of my mama's hands holding Peter's hands. I did an etching from them but have lost the pic. The pic was better than the etching :>).

By the way, I found some perfume called Daisy that smells WONDERFUL! Almost didn't smell it because of my comment on the daily pics you took.Haha on me.

JeffAngie said...

nice work

Da

Pete said...

Hey u, I caught the live show of these pics... my eyes just dont work as well as you and dat camra babe. You impress me.

-Pete

Caleb A. said...

The lace on the final one is incredible. Who're the people ur photographing?