Love that picture... so serene. Where is it from??? Thanks again for the pics of the boys, you will be getting a very belated Christmas picture sooner or later!
She's back! Water--the first mirror, both clear and reflective.I love that glass is actually a super-cooled liquid and that it is actually still flowing albeit very slowly. The pic illustrates the commonalities between water and glass perfectly.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
4 comments:
Love that picture... so serene. Where is it from???
Thanks again for the pics of the boys, you will be getting a very belated Christmas picture sooner or later!
She's back! Water--the first mirror, both clear and reflective.I love that glass is actually a super-cooled liquid and that it is actually still flowing albeit very slowly. The pic illustrates the commonalities between water and glass perfectly.
Woooo! It is difficult to secure an image so long! It totally works! I'm super impressed.
thanks for the pic girl, I have it hung in my office. I love it and it makes me smile when I think of you and your creativity
Da
Post a Comment