I cant get over how much that looks like a magazine cover.
Talent is definatley not holding you back in any aspect of photography. Thats cool, now youre able to pick and choose the things you enjoy doing. Keep it up Em. ttys.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
3 comments:
WOW! Totally PROFESSIONAL. And sooOOoo FUN! I LOVE seeing the world through your eye. What a treat.
Thanks again for you and Pete bringing my darlin's down to the race on Saturday. It was really special. BIG thanks.
Love-love.
I love it.
I cant get over how much that looks like a magazine cover.
Talent is definatley not holding you back in any aspect of photography. Thats cool, now youre able to pick and choose the things you enjoy doing. Keep it up Em. ttys.
-Pete
Post a Comment