Ohh you made my morning--rocks and flowers! Cant there be anything more sublime and beautiful.
Oh, what a treat, a little bit of spring and a sigh of rest all at once. Your pictures make me so happy.
I really like the arial (aka: birds-eye) view of that single tulip alot..Is that how you spell tulip?.. I dont think I have ever written that word before..-Petep.s. I checked out your latest photostories and dig them. Your's are always the best. No I'm not biased :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ohh you made my morning--rocks and flowers! Cant there be anything more sublime and beautiful.
Oh, what a treat, a little bit of spring and a sigh of rest all at once. Your pictures make me so happy.
I really like the arial (aka: birds-eye) view of that single tulip alot..
Is that how you spell tulip?..
I dont think I have ever written that word before..
-Pete
p.s. I checked out your latest photostories and dig them.
Your's are always the best. No I'm not biased :)
Post a Comment