Friday, May 8, 2009

Good News!




I got an awesome wedding photography internship with Eternal Grace Photography! I am so excited. I am going to be shooting at nine weddings this summer with Amber Halpin, (an extremely talented and artistic wedding photographer in Spokane) and learning all about the industry...very excited! Maybe this will spark a new career direction? I am soo looking forward to all the great shooting time and everything I will get to learn from Amber!

Thank you everybody for keeping up with my blog and always leaving such excellent comments! More's a comin'!!!


~Rose Emily.

5 comments:

Pete said...

You are welcome :)


...I cant wait to see the photographs you will produce this summer with the many weddings you will attend.

Maybe you will invite me to one and I can be an anonymous person amongst the vast crowd.. and when they ask whats you're name? Are you with the bride or groom? I will boldly reply Pete Calihan, Im a long time friend of the groom.. and you?... (you didn't think I would give them my real name did you ... ;) then before they know it, I off amid the mass again, on to the next fellow with a cheerful greeting.....

..you aren't going to invite me are you??... I'll be good..I promise :)

-Pete

p.s. It makes me happy you got the internship.. who better than you? :)

Rose Emily said...

Pete you are so weird. haha. :)

Craig and Bethany said...

WoHoo! I am so excited to see more wedding shots. They are always so hopeful and lovely. Calihan cracks me up! Haha. :) Do they have golf caddies for photo equipment? I think you may have a canidate... ;)

Susan Cowger said...

Just waiting to see!

Meaghan M. said...

Rosie, congrats! How awesome is that? Good work, girlfriend. (: