Saturday, October 24, 2009

Worawat Thanyacharoen

It was raining sooo hard during this shoot on Friday. This is Champ, we are in an art class together. One day I asked him, "Hey are you from Thailand? I love Thailand!" And he said "YES!" I quickly told him the two Thai words I knew. Champ has been in America three years now, and he's an excellent artist! I had the great opportunity of going to Thailand a few years back, I miss the people there so much I hope to go visit again someday... Thanks for helping me on this shoot Champ even though you got soaked...You rock!



2 comments:

Pete said...

very cool shots.

I like the one with the tree and Champ in focus with the one with the leaf in focus next to it.

well done girl.

what does Worawat Thanyacharoen mean?

Rose Emily said...

That's his Thai name! But everyone calls him Champ. (said: Shem)