
"Rosie, you DO know how to get there right!?"
"yeah yeah yeah you just go for while here and then turn, turn and your basically there. "
By the time we got there all the awesome light was close to gone...so soon we ventured inside.

"lets go across the street before we go...look at that awesome abandoned gas station!"




Despite the bees nest and my dramatic over reaction..."No Rosie they cant fly, look at them crawl they're freezing to death" I am rather fond of this 'new' location. I love finding things that once were and bringing them to life again in a new way through my camera lens. YES. I like it. And I thought we were just going to pick punkins! A great discovery indeed.

7 comments:
Ahh the Great Punkin Patch! There's just something about a pumpkin patch that I cant resist.
I really like the ol dingy rusty has-been things you find and photograph from time to time. In fact, Ive been known to have a few of those kinds of things upon my bedroom wall..
oh and just look at those baby blues.. ;) pretty girl
-pete
Love the one of green leaves in front of a gas station pump. Sort of makes me think of how life is a bunch of mismatched moments that all flow together with unexpected beauty. I look forward to every post. Keep 'em coming!
I thought the green leaves in front of the dilapidated pump was quite a political statement. See,you have to be careful. Those things are lurking everywhere. Even out by the pumpkin patch. HAHAHAA.
Love the sense of abandonment. What time does to the man-made.
I love how you brought life back to that gas station...
I remember seeing it many times, but never in such a cool way!
It's good to see your sweet face :)
nice work RoRo
good to see you back in action
Da
Fun pics Rosie. Photography is like treasure hunting huh? I like the pump that is zeroed out...Your pics are art, they make a person think deeper. Hey, where are the exiting dying bees' picture?!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment