Those turned out rad. The fourth is my favorite.
How fun is that! You captured his personality and drive. PS maybe we will come in for financial advice :) or a staple fight...
FANTASTIC!
Don't mess with the Big Dog!Aw to find the balance between workin' hard.. and hardly workin' I must say I am a little rusty on my staple fightin' skills..It'll come back this summer.. I just need my old workspace.Awesome pics, with the variety you chose, you can really see many sides to the personality that is Jeff.-pete
When I saw that last name in Bethany's email on Craig's trip I said, "That just HAS to be my financial advisor's daughter!" Sure 'nuf. Lynn
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those turned out rad. The fourth is my favorite.
How fun is that! You captured his personality and drive.
PS maybe we will come in for financial advice :) or a staple fight...
FANTASTIC!
Don't mess with the Big Dog!
Aw to find the balance between workin' hard.. and hardly workin'
I must say I am a little rusty on my staple fightin' skills..
It'll come back this summer.. I just need my old workspace.
Awesome pics, with the variety you chose, you can really see many sides to the personality that is Jeff.
-pete
When I saw that last name in Bethany's email on Craig's trip I said, "That just HAS to be my financial advisor's daughter!" Sure 'nuf.
Lynn
Post a Comment