I like the enigmatic and evocative shots where you don't include their whole body or faces but imply something greater about them by showing just a part
You got talent. A nice tribute to your growing up buddy and his gal.
I had only seen quick glances at them until now.. you got IT when comes photography. I love your photos.
Johanna is gonna make a great addition to your fam. And John, I think he's rad, and he makes me laugh with his suttle sence of humor and ways. Good man.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
5 comments:
WOW!! You are SOOOooOOo HIRED!! I'd pay top dollar to have you taking pics at my wedding if I weren't already MARRIED!! :) Home RUN!!
You captured the love. Great settings, terrific stances.
nice work girl
I like the enigmatic and evocative shots where you don't include their whole body or faces but imply something greater about them by showing just a part
You got talent. A nice tribute to your growing up buddy and his gal.
Da
Oh Rosie, these are so great! I especially love the first one.
These pictures are da Bomb babe..
I had only seen quick glances at them until now.. you got IT when comes photography. I love your photos.
Johanna is gonna make a great addition to your fam. And John, I think he's rad, and he makes me laugh with his suttle sence of humor and ways. Good man.
-Pete
Post a Comment