These two are the cutest pair you will ever see, their love for each other simply radiated all day!
Just a peek into all the fun we captured on this beautiful crisp New Years day, what a fun way to start the New Year you two. May God bless you richly in 2010.
Wow, sooo many rad pics..photos! Seriously..I am so amazed when I look at all of these photos but soo not surprised. Keep it up lady.. you are GOOD...very very good.
Oh Rosie, These pictures are so full of life. I gotta admit, after looking thru and going back, the first pic with the sun coming thru almost made me cry. It captures a really precious moment. You can see how much he loves her. I love you.
Ok. Deep psychology in photograpy...in the pic of their legs with her dress pulled up...it shows the bride's little girl heart growing into a woman's heart as she wears a wedding dress and makes a covenant that takes her deeper into adulthood. Underneath she is shy, a little uncertain, and adorable. It is an exciting day. Love always, Mom
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
4 comments:
nice work girl. I like the pic out front of the church - realy creative
I love you and are praying for your quick recovery
Da
Wow, sooo many rad pics..photos! Seriously..I am so amazed when I look at all of these photos but soo not surprised. Keep it up lady.. you are GOOD...very very good.
Oh Rosie, These pictures are so full of life. I gotta admit, after looking thru and going back, the first pic with the sun coming thru almost made me cry. It captures a really precious moment. You can see how much he loves her.
I love you.
Mom
Ok. Deep psychology in photograpy...in the pic of their legs with her dress pulled up...it shows the bride's little girl heart growing into a woman's heart as she wears a wedding dress and makes a covenant that takes her deeper into adulthood. Underneath she is shy, a little uncertain, and adorable. It is an exciting day. Love always, Mom
Post a Comment