Love the low pt of view in some of these. You are so good at capturing the unposed moment. Turns out the pose couldn't be better--the faces are so real (unfocused on thee camera) Lovely.
Okay, I want a tutu and a flower like that. When I see your shots it makes me think that maybe there is a little dusty and rumpled prettiness still wanting to bloom into the end of this long day. Thanks!
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
2 comments:
Love the low pt of view in some of these. You are so good at capturing the unposed moment. Turns out the pose couldn't be better--the faces are so real (unfocused on thee camera) Lovely.
Okay, I want a tutu and a flower like that. When I see your shots it makes me think that maybe there is a little dusty and rumpled prettiness still wanting to bloom into the end of this long day. Thanks!
More, please.
:)
Post a Comment