Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love has many faces






Wedding season is coming to a close... Only one more wedding left with my internship with Eternal Grace Photography. ( I love you Amber!) I have greatly enjoyed diving deep into one area of Photography. I think often when I get into something, I tend not to focus on anything specific but just get swept away with the entireness of that activity. I find I usually loose interest. I will admit, I've seen a LOT of wedding dresses this season, but I am finding my self even more interested in photography than ever, rather than burnt out. It was good to focus on a specific area of photography for a summer. I have discovered that I love to work with people and  the best photos are those that immortalize the emotions we never want to be without. I've gotten to see so many happy beginnings this summer. Love has many faces. I pray for each couple to have a happy ending. Wedding photography. Yeah this is something  I could do. Opening a new chapter. I don't know how it will play out...but I'm finding the read very exciting. :)

No comments: