
I feel like I have gotten a little behind on my blogging. My hobby/Passion as begun to really feel like my work, but in a very very good way. The way I hoped it would. I feel like it's all about to happen. Now how to manage this work? hmmmmmmm.
Here comes the dance.


5 comments:
Lovely as always--if you are experimenting, it feels like it is done with the competent hand of an expert.
Oh, MAN! That first one is really a moment to capture. Love 'em all. More, please... :)
nice work girl you are a pro in the making keep working and enjoying it
Da
Rosie, the colors are great--just enough brightness opposing the muted greys, black and white. Cool. Were you standing on the deck? Hanging out a window? Good eye.
i was hanging out a window, it was a little scary... fun tho!
Post a Comment