Having lived near Spokane for almost a year now....I am finally getting to know the city. And I was worried I would get lost here. haha. It's not so bad...
I know it has been a while since my last post! I am still alive...just been VERY busy :)
Lucky you had someone there to lead the way ;) ..at least part of the way.
Pics turned out really well, I like the one looking up at the buildings.. and of course the brick one, and the sign, I like signs.. okay yeah I liked them all.
Here is my visual world, my imagination, my language, my passion. Enjoy.********************************
"We do not take pictures with our cameras, but with our hearts and minds"
-Arnold Newman
2 comments:
Lucky you had someone there to lead the way ;) ..at least part of the way.
Pics turned out really well, I like the one looking up at the buildings.. and of course the brick one, and the sign, I like signs.. okay yeah I liked them all.
-pete
The BLUE bottles! They swept me off my feet. :)
Post a Comment